The Ancient Catholic Church is ecumenical in that we accept all baptized Christians who adhere to the Nicene Creed as family. Our goal is to offer baptized Christians a complete appreciation of the Ancient Faith and the Holy Sacraments to enrich their Christian life and Kingdom purpose.
Our truth is grounded and based upon embracing that Jesus Christ is the son of Yahuah and that the Lord’s Church is commissioned to reflect and to advance the truth of universally applicable creeds of the “Catholic” Church as contained in the Word of God, Holy Traditions and the Canons of the Church.
Orthodox – Meaning to hold on to the traditional beliefs and customs of the early church that Jesus Christ established: understandings of the Scriptures, belief in the Trinity, Holy Traditions and Canons of the One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church.
Catholic – Meaning that the Church is one in creed and universal. The message and mission of the Church is to reveal Christ to the world, and to act as witness to this world that there is salvation in no other than Christ Jesus.
BELIEFS OF THE ACCG:
1. We believe in One God: We Believe in the Holy Trinity: One God in Three Persons
2. We believe in the Only eternally begotten Son of God-Christ Jesus, The Only Messiah and Saviour of the World born of the Blessed Virgin Mary who we hold as Theotokos.
3. We believe in The Holy Spirit, the Giver of Life and the One who spiritually baptizes and sanctifies humanity. He proceeds from the Father through the Son.
4. We believe all Gifts of the Holy Spirit are active today and available for the uplifting of all true believers.
5. We believe and uphold the teachings of the Ancient Apostolic Fathers held by the universal church of Christ before AD 1054. The Nicene and Apostles creed being the standard. (The first seven ecumenical councils of The ONE Church of Christ). We do not practice Roman Catholicism, but adhere to Ancient Catholicism, the Liturgy of St. John Chrysostom or the Divine Liturgy, and approved variations of Eastern liturgies.
6. We believe in the Seven Sacraments as Holy Mysteries of God’s Divine power and healing upon humanity and uphold to the laying of hands.
Our venerable priesthood (deacons, priests, bishop) are ordained and consecrated under the authority of apostolic succession.
7. We experience metousious (transubstantiation and real presence) of Jesus Christ in the Blessed Eucharist.
8. We believe in and uphold the Sanctity of Life. All Life begins at the moment of conception up to natural death.
9. We believe and uphold the sacredness of Marriage and Family life. Our firm belief is that marriage is a sacramental union of an adult man and an adult Woman who join each other in love out of consent, and to bring forth children. The family is the first unit of the church.
10. Through our church programs and prayers, and at the discretion of the Pontiff and House Of Cardinals, the ACCG helps local and international governments to obtain peace, to develop economic empowerment, and to enhance community develop.
11. No clergy of the Ancient Catholic Church, Global can license, baptize, ordain, or consecrate a person who is an active homosexual or lesbian. Furthermore, the ACCG does not condone, approve, support, or perform same sex marriages. However, homosexuals and lesbians are welcomed to attend our Church.