Pontiff Hill enjoys the Lord, people, and building relationships, especially relationships with the broken hearted, lost, and forgotten people in the backyards of our communities.
Below is a consolidated resume of Pontiff’s life’s work, devotion, and achievements.
Pontiff Charles Hill’s Resume’
- Asheville City Schools General Education 1970
- Suffield University Bachelor of Arts 1982
- Suffield University Master of Arts 1984
- Suffield University Doctor of Philosophy 1986
- BA Major: Religious Education, Minor: Pastoral Counseling
- MA Major: Church Administration, Minor: Clinical Psychology
- PhD Major: Theology, Minor: Training and Leadership
- Licensed Certified Clinical Therapist
- 1970-1976 US Army Medical Discharge (Honorable)
- 1979-1987 Banquet Chef Hilton Hotel
- 1976-2000 Pastor
- 1987 to 2017 Patriarch, Ambassadors for Christ Ministries of America, of which he co-founded in 1976
- Currently Pontiff, Ancient Catholic Church Global, Holy See in full unbroken Apostolic Succession, (Melchizedek Lines)
- Pontiff Hill has served ministry for 50 years and has spiritual sons and
daughters across the globe. He has planted over 500 churches within the past 48 years.
- Married to Angelique McKoy Hill
- They have 15 children, and 12 grandchildren